Saturday, January 24, 2009

Have A Plan

In trading, as in life, you need a plan. This plan includes not only the micro – a strategy for each and every trade you make – but also the macro – meaning why you trade, how you intend to reach that goal (your means to the desired end), and what you’ll do as an alternative if that doesn’t work out.

Know what you want to accomplish, how you intend to get there, and what you will do if it does – or does not – work out. Have a plan and stick with it. That works in trading, as well as in life.


Mark B. Fisher, The Logical Trader

Source: Options Trading Beginner

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the quote
I really love these kind of things!
I was at this site where they had all these motivational and inspirational refrigerator magnets and I got a bunch of them. They were really cool with funny original sayings like "obsession is not a hobby" (i got THAT one for sure hahaha) :)
...and things about love and friendship too.
I gave a lot of them to my friends and co-workers for christmas, they loved them:)
I will get some more for Valentines Day. They had lots of them about love:)
http://www.motivationalrefrigeratormagnets.com/
Anyway, thanks for sharing the quote, I loved it!
Madelaine